Join over 250 local businesses and organizations.
By hosting a Rappahannock United Way Workplace Campaign, you will join over 250 local businesses and organizations working together to tackle our community's most difficult issues. RUW has the tools, the people, and the know-how to help you set up a successful campaign.
What are the benefits of participating in a campaign?
- A sound investment for your company. RUW ensures that contributions are channeled to where the needs are the greatest.
- Strengthen staff retention, boost morale, and provide professional development opportunities.
- Aligned with your values and interests. RUW can help you develop a customized fundraising campaign. We offer both training and support.
- Convenience and affordability in giving options.
- Community involvement that helps you reach a broader audience.
- Community focus that strengthens you as an industry and community leader with your stakeholders, employees, and customers.
- Special recognition for donors who give $1,000 and more annually.
Ways you can participate
Stories of Change
At Micah Ecumenical Ministries on Princess Anne Street, residents can now enjoy important simple moments of solitude thanks to the hard work from Rappahannock Electric Cooperative employees during Rappahannock United Way’s recent Day of Action.
Volunteers like Mary Washington Healthcare employee, Donna Saunders, have understood how much it means to families in member agency programs to have a safe, comfortable environment for family therapy.
You share a meal, see what everyone’s been up to and spend time with people you care about. That’s what it’s like at Love Thy Neighbor’s monthly event at the King George Citizen Center.