Join over 150 local businesses and organizations.
Why Partner with Rappahannock United Way?
By hosting a Rappahannock United Way Workplace Campaign, you will join over 100 local businesses and organizations working together to build a community that is hopeful, resilient, and self-sufficient by tackling our community's greatest needs. Our Corporate Relationship Manager will support your team in hosting a successful workplace campaign by providing everything you need. Contact Janel Donohue for support.
Benefits to your organization include:
- Brand Awareness: by hosting a workplace campaign, your organization will be visible to RUW's corporate partners, local government organizations, and other local nonprofits through various relationship-building opportunities.
- Community Impact: your organization will have a direct impact in our community, fighting for the education, financial stability, and healthy living of all people.
- Social Responsibility: we are able to align our impact with most organizational CSR models, giving your organization high-level opportunities to achieve your goals.
- Employee Satisfaction: 71% of surveyed employees say it is imperative or very important to work where culture is supportive of giving and volunteering. (Source: America's Charities Snapshot Employee Donor Research)
- Employee Engagement: a partnership with RUW will provide opportunities for team building as your employees give, advocate, and volunteer in our community.
Get Involved Today!
- Make a corporate contribution.
- Host an employee workplace giving campaign.
- Encourage giving by matching employee contributions.
- Become an Annual Corporate Sponsor for even more brand awareness in our community!
Stories of Change
Sleeping in a makeshift bedroom in her mom’s garage with no central heat or air wasn’t where Lauren Polen pictured herself at the age of 30…