Join over 150 local businesses and organizations.
Why Partner with Rappahannock United Way?
By hosting a Rappahannock United Way Workplace Campaign, you will join over 100 local businesses and organizations working together to build a community that is hopeful, resilient, and self-sufficient by tackling our community's greatest needs. Our Corporate Relationship Manager will support your team in hosting a successful workplace campaign by providing everything you need. Contact Grace Draper for support.
Benefits to your organization include:
- Brand Awareness: by hosting a workplace campaign, your organization will be visible to RUW's corporate partners, local government organizations, and other local nonprofits through various relationship-building opportunties.
- Community Impact: your organization will have a direct impact in our community, fighting for the education, financial stability, and healthy living of all people.
- Social Responsibility: we are able to align our impact with most organizational CSR models, giving your organization high-level opportunities to achieve your goals.
- Employee Satisfaction: 71% of surveyed employees say it is imperative or very important to work where culture is supportive of giving and volunteering. (Source: America's Charities Snapshot Employee Donor Research)
- Employee Engagement: a partnership with RUW will provide opportunities for team building as your employees give, advocate, and volunteer in our community.
Get Involved Today!
- Make a corporate contribution.
- Host an employee workplace giving campaign.
- Encourage giving by matching employee contributions.
- Become an Annual Corporate Sponsor for event more brand awareness in our community!
Stories of Change
COVID -19 has impacted many lives, especially those who work in the restaurant industry. Jessie knows this all too well! She, like countless others, were directed not to come into work amid the COVID-19 safety precautions and restaurant shutdown, in March 2020. Jessie applied for unemployment, but applications were backed
Sleeping in a makeshift bedroom in her mom’s garage with no central heat or air wasn’t where Lauren Polen pictured herself at the age of 30…