Join over 150 local businesses and organizations.
Why Partner with Rappahannock United Way?
By hosting a Rappahannock United Way Workplace Campaign, you will join over 100 local businesses and organizations working together to build a community that is hopeful, resilient, and self-sufficient by tackling our community's greatest needs. Our Corporate Relationship Manager will support your team in hosting a successful workplace campaign by providing everything you need. Contact Janel Donohue for support.
Benefits to your organization include:
- Brand Awareness: by hosting a workplace campaign, your organization will be visible to RUW's corporate partners, local government organizations, and other local nonprofits through various relationship-building opportunities.
- Community Impact: your organization will have a direct impact in our community, fighting for the education, financial stability, and healthy living of all people.
- Social Responsibility: we are able to align our impact with most organizational CSR models, giving your organization high-level opportunities to achieve your goals.
- Employee Satisfaction: 71% of surveyed employees say it is imperative or very important to work where culture is supportive of giving and volunteering. (Source: America's Charities Snapshot Employee Donor Research)
- Employee Engagement: a partnership with RUW will provide opportunities for team building as your employees give, advocate, and volunteer in our community.
Get Involved Today!
- Make a corporate contribution.
- Host an employee workplace giving campaign.
- Encourage giving by matching employee contributions.
- Become an Annual Corporate Sponsor for even more brand awareness in our community!
Stories of Change
Jake currently works for a ride-hailing company as a driver. He’s great at his job and earns enough to support his family financially, while his wife supports the family as a stay-at-home parent. Tragedy struck earlier this month when their newborn son was diagnosed with COVID-19. Jake and his entire
The Greene family is your everyday dual income family of 5. They were always on top of their finances, until Mrs. Greene’s place of employment was forced to close due to COVID-19. Luckily, she was able to secure a new job after a few weeks of searching and interviewing. That
Katie’s brother (whom she cares for) unexpectedly had to have heart surgery, in March. Due to his being immunocompromised, she could not return to her office afterwards. Unfortunately for Katie, she hadn’t worked at her place of employment long enough to be eligible to telework. She quickly started a job