To improve lives by mobilizing the caring power of our community.
To become the region's leader in coordinating solutions to human needs and promoting civic involvement.
- Respect: We uphold the dignity of every individual. We incorporate diverse perspectives, knowledge and experiences in our work. We value the diverse missions and expertise of our community partners.
- Integrity: Our interactions with individuals and institutions are honest and ethical. We fulfill our commitments and promises.
- Service: Giving one’s time, talent or treasure for the sake of another or for the common good is essential to a vibrant, healthy community. Compassion and caring for others inspire our individual and collective efforts.
- Accountability: Our decisions and actions conform not only to planned outcomes, but also to applicable legal and fiscal requirements. We publicly account for our performance and results.
- Stewardship: We are highly responsible trustees of financial and in-kind support. Resources the community contributes to United Way are wisely invested and managed.