Bill Hagmaier will share the complicated story on the relationship that formed between him and serial killer Ted Bundy during Bundy’s final years on death row, along with other captivating stories of his work as an FBI Analyst.
Prosper Students Fall Workshops will be October 17th, 18th, 19th, 20th and 21st from 7:00 to 8:00 pm. Registration coming soon.
- Prosper Students is RUW's FREE virtual financial education program for junior and senior high school students. Our goal is to educate students beyond the classroom and prepare them for adulthood through financial literacy and job readiness skills, along with an opportunity to win an education scholarship.
- Octobers 17th * Job Interviewing Basics 101
- Octobers 18th * Credit Essentials 101
- Octobers 19th * Smart Savings 101
- Octobers 20th * Budgeting 101
- Octobers 21st * Buying a Vehicle / Renting an Apartment 101
Rappahannock United Way is proud to partner with coalitions and collaborations here in the Fredericksburg area who are focused on improving lives through Education, Financial Stability and Healthy Living. Watch for these sponsored events year-round!
- Smart Beginnings Rapp Area: Fall Early Childhood Educators Conference
- Fredericksburg Regional Chamber: Workforce Connect Event
- Collaborative for Youth & Families: Like Any Other Kid
- Be Well Rapp Council Strategic Planning Process
- Rapp Area Office On Youth: Youth First Conference
- Collaborative for Youth & Families: ACEs Trauma Informed Training
- The Childcare Network: Spring Child Care & Early Childhood Conference