ALICE Financial Assistance
Rappahannock United Way's ALICE Assistance exists to support local households during a time of financial hardship. One-time financial assistance is available for housing, transportation and childcare costs to help keep individuals maintain employment and / or studying.
DO YOU MEET THESE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA?
- Reside in Caroline, King George, Spotsylvania, Stafford county or Fredericksburg city
- Currently employed or experiencing a temporary break / reduction in employment
- Not eligible for other local assistance due to income exceeding eligibility criteria
ARE YOU EXPERIENCING?
- Lost income due to one-time life event, e.g. job loss, health diagnosis, divorce, etc.
- Unexpected increase in expenses - e.g. car repair bill, childcare costs, etc.
- Struggling to maintain employment or studying
- Need help paying for housing, transportation or childcare costs
IF YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR, OR ALREADY RECEIVING, ANY OTHER FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE YOU MIGHT NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR ALICE ASSISTANCE!
More Free Financial Services
Free Tax Filing
Although our tax sites are closed, you can still file tax returns online for free. We have a variety of FREE Tax Preparation software options available right now.
Free Financial Coaching
FREE financial coaching provides personal one-on-one coaching and mentoring that will help you create your own unique plan to achieve your financial goals.
FamilyWize reduces the costs of prescription medications for anyone with or without health insurance coverage. Download the FREE prescription assistance card now!
If you have been financially impacted by the pandemic, and need help with paying your rent or mortgage, financial assistance is available.
Support our Community
Help Rappahannock United Way support local ALICE individuals and families through these difficult times. The ALICE Assistance Fund is there to help cover the costs of housing and other expenses that threaten to derail financial stability, but we can’t do it without your support.