Free Financial Coaching
Did you know Rappahannock United Way offers free financial coaching? Let us help you achieve greater financial stability!
Have you ever wondered if there's a better way to manage your money? Want to reduce your debt or increase your savings? Wish someone could help you better understand or repair your credit score? Rappahannock United Way has Financial Coaches that can help you get your finances on the right track!
Set up a FREE Financial Coaching appointment with Rappahannock United Way today! Contact Katie Mills.
Free Workshops & Trainings
C.O.R.E. Skills - Workshop Topics
The Rappahannock Regional Financial Stability Coalition (RRFSC) maintains a list of speakers and presentations that can be offered at your location* or at RUW's office. All presentations are provided FREE of CHARGE by members of the RRFSC.
Topics include Financial stability, budgeting, job skills, insurance, college funding and tax preparation. Presentations can be customized.
Download the flyer or contact Sarah Walsh for more information.
Links to Financial Stability Resources
Looking for financial stability resources? Check out these websites below.
- United Way Worldwide's My Smart Money Program: https://www.unitedway.org/my-smart-money/
- Start saving with myRA®, a starter retirement savings account from the United States Department of the Treasury: https://myra.gov/
- The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) is a 21st century agency that helps consumer finance markets work by making rules more effective, by consistently and fairly enforcing those rules, and by empowering consumers to take more control over their economic lives: https://www.consumerfinance.gov/
- The FTC works to prevent fraud and unfair business practices and provide financial educational resources: https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/
- Learn some of the basics about retirement and pension benefits: https://www.usa.gov/retirement