Show Your Support for ALICE Essential Workers!
APRIL 1 - JUNE 30, 2021
While many of us are staying home right now, there are many others that have to continue going out to work to help keep us all safe and well. This includes healthcare workers, police, firefighters, store workers, delivery drivers, teachers and countless more.
Many of us feel powerless to help, but saying thank you and spreading kindness can go a long way. It can be so uplifting to brighten someone's day with a message of appreciation.
To help you to do this we have a variety of activity sheets for you to color and write on.
It's As Easy As 1 - 2 - 3
STEP 1 - select the templates to download and print
STEP 2 - use your favorite crayons/paints/pencils to personalize
STEP 3 - mail/email/drop-off your finished artwork to Rappahannock United Way
- Thank you - All Frontline Workers - HERE
- Thank You - Delivery Drivers - HERE
- Thank You - Emergency Workers - HERE
- Thank You - Essential Workers - HERE
- Thank You - Health Care Workers - HERE
- Thank You - Retail Workers - HERE
- Thank You - Teachers - HERE
- Thank You - All Frontline Workers - Full Activity Kit - HERE
Send Us Your Artwork!
Our team will make sure any messages of appreciation are shared directly with local frontline workers.
You can drop them off at our office (in the drop box by the main entrance), email them or snail mail them.
Drop-Off/ Mailing Address: Rappahannock United Way - 3310 Shannon Park Drive, Fredericksburg VA 22408
Email Address: email@example.com