Time: 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Rappahannock United Way
If your household income was $80,000 or less in 2021, Rappahannock United Way can help you file your taxes for FREE. This will be walk in only, subject to availability.
Rappahannock United Way will be offering free tax services for prior year and current year returns (2018-2021).
Don’t forget to bring:
- Income Forms (W2, 1099s)
- Unemployment Forms(1099g) if applicable
- Photo ID (for each person filing)
- Original Social Security Card (for each person filing and all dependents)
- Household Health Insurance Coverage Information (1095s)
- Married Filing Jointly? Both parties must present to sign the return prior to filing