Join over 250 local businesses and organizations.
Who's who among current campaign companies
By hosting a Rappahannock United Way Workplace Campaign, you will join over 100 local businesses and organizations working together to tackle our community's most difficult issues. RUW has the tools, the people, and the know-how to help you set up a successful campaign.
What are the benefits of participating in a campaign?
- A sound investment for your company. RUW ensures that contributions are channeled to where the needs are the greatest.
- Strengthen staff retention, boost morale, and provide professional development opportunities.
- Aligned with your values and interests. RUW can help you develop a customized fundraising campaign. We offer both training and support.
- Convenience and affordability in giving options.
- Community involvement that helps you reach a broader audience.
- Community focus that strengthens you as an industry and community leader with your stakeholders, employees, and customers.
- Special recognition for donors who give $1,000 and more annually.
Ways you can participate
Stories of Change
Brittany is one of many whose COVID-19 lay off intensified an already precarious situation. A little over a year ago, she was unable to work due to complications from a serious car accident which had left her wheel chair bound. At the end of last year, she was cleared from
Jake currently works for a ride-hailing company as a driver. He’s great at his job and earns enough to support his family financially, while his wife supports the family as a stay-at-home parent. Tragedy struck earlier this month when their newborn son was diagnosed with COVID-19. Jake and his entire
The Greene family is your everyday dual income family of 5. They were always on top of their finances, until Mrs. Greene’s place of employment was forced to close due to COVID-19. Luckily, she was able to secure a new job after a few weeks of searching and interviewing. That