Employee Campaign Coordinators' Corner is our page devoted to helping our dedicated Employee Campaign Coordinators for the 2016 campaign
RUW offers training and support!
Join us on September 1 or September 8, 2016 for Campaign Coordinator Training. You'll learn:
- What's new at RUW
- Best practices for a successful campaign
- How to increase participation and giving
- Theme, event and activity ideas.
Contact Becky Lane (email@example.com) to RSVP. Download the invitation here.
A Rappahannock United Way campaign is easy—and good for business.
Rappahannock United Way's Annual Campaign in local workplaces is about bringing people together to tackle our community's most difficult issues because no one person or organization can do it alone. Whether you're a small business, major Corporation, or even a nonprofit, you can join over 250+ local businesses and organizations that run workplace campaigns each year.
Looking for an easy way to build your business and be a leader in the community? We can help. We know that running a business keeps you busy. Rappahannock United Way (RUW) has the tools, people, and know-how to help you set up a successful campaign.
Benefits of a Workplace Campaign
Our goal is to help more households emerge from poverty and achieve greater financial stability. Like your business, Rappahannock United Way is about partnerships, setting goals, efficiency,and accountability. Here's why a partnership with RUW makes sense:
- It is a sound investment for your company. Rappahannock United Way's knowledge of the community ensures contributions are channeled to where the needs are greatest.
- Engaging current and prospective employees in a community partnership strengthens staff retention, boosts morale, and provides professional development opportunities.
- RUW can help you develop a customized fundraising campaign that aligns with the values and interests of your organization and your employees. We also offer training and support in building your fundraising team and running a great campaign.
- Convenience and affordability in giving options such as payroll deduction and electronic pledging.
- Community involvement helps you reach a broader audience. You can see increased sales and improved client relationships.
- Community focus strengthens you as an industry and community leader with stakeholders, employees, and customers.
- Special recognition benefits for donors who give $1,000 and more annually.